Předvaděč technických dovedností s anglickým jazykem
Information about the position
Job description, responsibilities and duties
For our client, the largest industrial tool manufacturer in the world, we are currently looking for Technical skills demonstrator with English language.
- Development of training programs and content that builds knowledge and meets the needs of the SBU leaders and local commercial teams
- The development and execution of local market training plans that support their commercial objectives for sales growth and achievement of financial targets
- The management of a training budget to deliver on commitment
- Development of a 9 month rolling training plan for the Central region market to support the commercial teams to drive sales
- The organization and execution of internal training programs and execution of dealer training events that deliver ROI to the business
- Management and day to day running of training facility, organization, layout and maintenance of the all equipment within the training facility
- Meet and maintain the required level of knowledge to be the product expert for both the Automotive and Construction tool business. Construction a priority
- The use of all available product training mediums to deliver on the training and commercial goals – Face to Face, digital and Live Streaming
- Ensure best in class training and product knowledge for our associates within our industry
- The tracking of all training activity to report both locally and centrally on a monthly basis
- Commercial experience within the power tool / hand tool trade a must
- An understanding/knowledge of the construction/building industry, with experience of using tools in this area an advantage
- Strong PC skills – in particular Microsoft Office
- Strong presentations skills with experience of presenting to senior business leaders
- The experience of organizing training events which deliver on impact
- Ability to develop strong training plans and execution of those plans to the highest level
- Educated to Degree Level or Equivalent Technical Qualification
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work at multi levels
- Management and organisational skills, self-motivated with the ability to motivate others
- A natural flair for practicality with the ability to demonstrate products easily
- Commercial awareness of the “specialist” categories
- An advocate of all SBDK brands, and to project our Brands at a highly professional level
- Openness and eager to learn, with a view to expanding role as a true training professional, critical for the training of sales and marketing, and dealers
- Flexible approach – to have the ability to multi-task and deal with ambiguity; also to be open to new methods and ways of working
- Team Player : ability to work remotely and in person with a multi-cultural team on a day to day basis
- Tenacity and drive: to drive the strategy and key initiatives of Commercial training within the local market
- Car (even for private purposes)
- Mobile phone
- Work place: Prague 4 – Chodov or Ústí nad Labem
If you are interested in this offer, please send us your structured CV. We will contact you as soon as possible.
The Company PREVYBĚR.CZ s.r.o. reserves the right not to contact candidates who will not meet the above requirements.
The advantage of working with us is speed! With our consultants you only have a telephone interview!
By replying to this advertisement, I agree that PREDVYBER.CZ s.r.o., registered office Na Kozačce 1289/7, Praha 2, will process my personal data for the purpose of job mediation in accordance with Act No. 101/2000 Coll. "Protection of Personal Data", as amended, until written notice is withdrawn.
Requirements for the employee
Candidates with education suit the position
Secondary with school-leaving examination