Junior Financial controller/Accountant
Information about the position
Job description, responsibilities and duties
For our client, global company, one of the largest suppliers for the food and beverage processing industry and a wide range of other process industries, with approximately 18.000 employees in more than 50 countries, we are searching for suitable candidates for a position: Junior Financial Controller/Accountant
Main objective of the position:
- Responsibility for financial management and financial administrative tasks.
- Supervision and control of the budget implementation and medium/long-term financial plans.
- Preparing and submitting reports, financial statements and analyzes, in compliance with proper legal acts and business secrecy.
- Responsibility for a day to day finance and account operations (accounting records, payments execution, payroll service).
- Coordinate monthly and yearly closing processes and reconciliation of general ledger accounts.
- Ensuring proper data recording (for management information and external authority institutions).
- Supervising the process of collecting receivables, including debt collection.
- Cooperation with external institutions such as banks and others
- College degree in the field of economy.
- 3 - 5 years work experience on a similar position, corporate environment experience - advantagious.
- Advanced English – at least B2.
- Perfect communication and organization skills.
- Self-reliance in solving tasks, proactive approach.
- 0,8 time employment.
- Suitable for parents on maternity leave.
- Enrollment until 1st April 2020.
- Substitution for maternal leave, fixed – term contract – 1 year with possible prolongation.
- Benefits – meal tickets, flexible working hours.
- Pleasant working environment.
- Workplace – Prague 3.
If you are interested in this offer, please send us your structured CV. We will contact you as soon as possible.
Candidates, who are not suitable for the position, will not be contacted by PŘEDVÝBĚR.CZ.
I agree, that my personal data, provided to PŘEDVÝBĚR.CZ s.r.o. for the purpose of employment transmission, are handled according to law no. 110/2019 Sb.
Provided data are kept in the database for an essential term of employment transmission or till the withdrawal in writing.
Requirements for the employee
Candidates with education suit the position
University education (Master's degree)