Project Manager Drug Substance Development
Od 70 000 Kč/měsíc
Informace o pracovním místě
Náplň práce, pravomoci a zodpovědnosti
For our client, a company that provides a range of services to support small-molecule drug discovery and development projects for biopharmaceutical companies worldwide, we are looking for suitable candidates for a position of Project Manager Drug Substance Development.
The Project Manager is overall responsible for the progress and completion of the customer projects within the company. The Project Manager acts from start to finish as key point of contact for the customer. The Project Manager gives, as a member of the planning and management consultation, in particular with regard to his/her field of expertise, important input on the Drug Substance development and GMP-production projects.
Key Job Responsibilities
- Plans the overall project in consultation with the Department Heads and the customer
- During the project acts as primary point of contact for the customer
- Ensures that project teams are clearly informed on scope and tasks in the project
- Monitors the progress of the projects (targets, deadlines and budget)
- Leads team meetings and telecons/videoconferences with the customer
- Reviews and approves reports, if necessary
- Issues invoices and scope changes to customers
- Coordinates outsourced activities
- Conducts proactive and constructive consultation with the project teams, using with his/her experience and expertise in Drug Substance development and GMP production
- Aligns with project management and operational teams located at other sites of the company
- With assigned project members, contributes to compliance to relevant procedures in the field of quality (including ICH Q7A GMP for APIs), health, safety and environment
For this position, we are looking for an enthusiastic, pleasant person who meets the following criteria:
- Master/PhD level in chemistry or the working and thinking level obtained by work experience in pharmaceutical development
- Minimum of 5 years working in a chemistry/pharmaceutical work environment, of which at least 2 years in a similar function
- Relevant project management experience
- Excellent communicative skills
- Proficiency in Czech language (Slovak also possible)
- High level of written and spoken English required
- Experience in working in a GMP / GLP environment
- Enthusiastic, self-organized, proactive, and result-oriented team
An exciting position in a dynamic organization with an attractive remuneration package and opportunities for learning and development.
- Motivating salary depending on experience
- Possibility to work from home (partially)
- 5 weeks of vacation
- Sodexo tickets
- Life and pension insurance contribution
- Workplace location: Praha - Běchovice
If you are interested in this offer, please send us your structured CV. We will contact you as soon as possible.
Candidates, who are not suitable for the position, will not be contacted by PŘEDVÝBĚR.CZ.
I agree, that my personal data, provided to PŘEDVÝBĚR.CZ s.r.o. for the purpose of employment transmission, are handled according to law no 110/2019 Sb. Provided data are kept in the database for an essential term of employment transmission or till the withdrawal in writing.
Zaměstnanecké výhody, benefity
Stravenky/příspěvek na stravování
Dovolená 5 týdnů
Možnost občasné práce z domova
Požadavky na zaměstnance
Pozici vyhovují uchazeči se vzděláním
Stručná charakteristika společnosti
Společnost je držitelem povolení ke zprostředkování práce.
Na Kozačce 1289/7
120 00 Praha 2
E-mail: poslat životopis