Děkujeme za pochopení.
Zobrazit podobné nabídky
Senior PostgreSQL DBA/Engineer
Staré Město, Praha
plný úvazek, živnost
Od 100 000 Kč/měsíc
Informace o pracovním místě
Náplň práce, pravomoci a zodpovědnosti
For our client, one of the largest, independent investment analytics platforms available to the wealth and asset management industry that offers modern, effective solutions for investors, advisors, compliance departments and other companies, we are looking for a
Senior PostgreSQL DBA/Engineer.
Our Sr. PostgreSQL DBA/Engineer is responsible for design, development, maintenance, support, scaling, provisioning and administration of the company’s databases and related infrastructure. This individual participates in technical research and development to enable continuing innovation within the infrastructure.
You will be responsible for physical systems in our datacenter, as well as cloud based (Amazon Web Services) systems.
- Develop, maintain and automate complex ETL jobs
- Database design, development, maintenance, support, scaling, provisioning and administration
- Perform ongoing performance tuning, hardware upgrades, and resource optimization as required
- Configure CPU, memory, and disk partitions as required
- Automation of processes and database deployments
- Perform daily database monitoring
- Setup and monitor daily database backup operations, ensuring all required database files are successfully backed up to
- Implement and maintain a sound database disaster recovery
- Apply database patches and upgrades on a regular basis, and upgrade administrative tools and utilities, configure / add new services as necessary
- If necessary, be available for after-hours support and on-call
You will be a senior member of the US-based company in Prague. You will be working with a close-knit team of experienced developers, data scientists, infrastructure professionals, and investment experts to solve some significant problems and meet a demonstrated need in a broad marketplace.
- 5+ years of database development and administration experience
- Strong experience with one of the leading databases such as Oracle, SQL Server or PostgreSQL, PostgreSQL is a strong plus
- Experience with database indexes and query performance optimization and tuning
- English writing and speaking
- Experience building Big Data platforms and highly scalable systems
- Proficient with RDBMS concepts, management and scaling strategies, sharding, replication, and backups
- Python experience is a plus
- Linux experience is a plus
- Experience with cloud platforms, such as AWS is a plus
- Staying up to date with current RDBMS technologies and ability to propose new technologies
What we offer:
- Compensation commensurate with experience - 100 000 - 150 000 CZK
- HPP or IČO form of cooperation
- 5 weeks vacation + 6 sick days
- Contribution to pension insurance and life insurance
- Flexi pass
- A company lunch 1x a week and company events 4x a year
- Location of the workplace:
Prague 1 – Old Town
If you are interested in this offer, please send us your structured CV. We will contact you as soon as possible.
Candidates, who are not suitable for the position, will not be contacted by PŘEDVÝBĚR.CZ.
I agree, that my personal data, provided to PŘEDVÝBĚR.CZ s.r.o. for the purpose of employment transmission, are handled according to law no 110/2019 Sb. Provided data are kept in the database for an essential term of employment transmission or till the withdrawal in writing.
Zaměstnanecké výhody, benefity
Dovolená 5 týdnů
Příspěvek na penzijní/životní připojištění
Příspěvek na sport/kulturu/volný čas
Požadavky na zaměstnance
Pozici vyhovují uchazeči se vzděláním
Stručná charakteristika společnosti
Společnost je držitelem povolení ke zprostředkování práce.