Děkujeme za pochopení.
Zobrazit podobné nabídky
We are looking for a committed Team Leader Purchasing (m/f/d) for a subsidiary located at our Headquarters in Hamburg.
- Manage a growing annual procurement budget of approximately 10 – 15 Mio EUR within the next three years
- Build up a team of up to 8 people for all aspects of supply chain management (supplier management and evaluation, logistics, warehouse management, buying) in order to deliver on the annual procurement budget
- Lead the team and manage all aspects of people management for the dedicated team Hamburg and one team member functionally in China
- Define and implement the targets for the dedicated team
- Responsible for the teams cost budget and support the annual budget planning
- Manage all aspects of sourcing, purchasing of material and services on international markets following budget guidelines, technical specifications, customer and class requirements as well as supply chain requirements
- Analyze Supplier Quotations and prepare qualified offer comparisons (in coordination with Project Management and Engineering)
- Negotiate material and service contracts with suppliers and subcontractors
- Process all aspects of Purchase Orders within Microsoft Dynamics NAV (Navision)
- Monitor continuously the RFQ, Offer, Order and Delivery process, in order to ensure the right costs, quantity, quality, time and place for deliveries
- Report regularly sourcing and delivery status to Supervisor and Project Leader
- Coordinate technical and commercial clarification between Supplier and other departments (Project Management, Engineering, Logistics, Warehouse)
- Coordination of Claim Management
- Track and improve supplier performance in the areas of quality, delivery and general order execution
- Identify opportunities and implement actions to achieve higher efficiencies in internal processes
- Travel domestically and internationally as required
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration, SCM or equivalent
- 3-5 years’ experience as Purchase Manager buying commodities, ship building industry or land building preferred, experience in international project procurement is of advantage
- Excellent leadership skills, experience in leading and motivating a team
- Basic knowledge in Logistics
- Basic technical understanding
- Skilled in the use of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Understanding of ERP software systems and process
- Fluently in written and spoken English Language, other languages, e.g. German, would be a plus
- Good analytical skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks and manage deadlines, navigate and be successful in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment
- Respectful verbal and written communication skills
- Autonomous working and team work abilities
- International work experience is a plus
R&M is a global provider of individual and turnkey solutions for interior outfitting on board all types of ships. The extensive portfolio comprises services along the entire value chain, including engineering, consulting, design, planning, implementation and production of new builds, conversions, and repairs. We perform thermal and acoustic insulation, noise and vibration protection, interior systems (walls, floors, ceilings, doors, wet units and cabins), design and installation of heating and air conditioning systems as well as the construction of pipelines, sanitary facilities and furniture.
WE OFFER YOU…
… interesting and challenging responsibilities, divers perspective for your functional and personal further development as well as a good working atmosphere within an international, growing company that appreciates every member of its crew.
Are your interested?
Please send your application, including an information on your compensation expectation and possible start date, with the reference 131 to: [email protected].
In case of any questions please feel free to contact our HR department at +49 40 5524440.
Schellerdamm 22 – 24