Neváhejte a pošlete životopis! O práci se ucházejí i kandidáti, kteří nesplňují úplně všechny požadavky.
Your opportunity to work for a market-leading, fast-growing company
ROWE is the German specialist for wide format, represented in 90 countries
The company develops and manufactures digital reprographic systems for wide formats, specialising in wide format printers, colour scanners and folding machines, along with the relevant software. This makes ROWE a worldwide specialist and technology leader in this field.
ROWE received again the TOP 100-award in 2019 for special innovative strength and above-average innovation success. In addition, ROWE was awarded with the gold medal “The Best of German Mittelstand” and was honoured in both categories “The World Market Leader” and “The Family Business” for its past successes and its future prospects.
For our purchasing activities in Eastern Europe we are looking for an
Technical Buyer / Engineer (m/f)
with a focus on technical validation
- You will be responsible for purchasing in Eastern Europe and work from your home office.
- You will be tasked with purchasing both individual parts and complete assemblies for mass-production machines. These include both standard parts and customised parts based on drawings.
- You will search for and qualify suppliers according to production facilities, production capacities and their quality management on site.
- You will request quotes, analyse these both technically and commercially and prepare overviews in tabular form. The technical coordination takes place jointly with the development department in Germany. Subsequently, you will conduct price and contract negotiations with the suppliers.
- You will be responsible for placing sample orders, testing the quality of the sample parts on site at the suppliers’ facilities and carrying out regular audits and quality inspections of random samples from series production start-up.
- Close cooperation with the quality management, development and manufacturing departments in Germany rounds off your area of responsibility.
- You have completed a technical education and training programme, a technical university degree or similar qualification.
- You have had several years of professional experience and possess pronounced technical affinity.
- You are adept at reading and understanding technical drawings and specifications.
- You possess a high level of negotiating skill, combined with the ability for analytical and conceptual thinking.
- You are fluent in English.
- A high willingness to travel within Eastern Europe rounds off your profile.
- You will work directly for a German owner-run, quality manufacturing producer with an excellent market position, so that you can deal with suppliers from a position of strength.
- A diverse and challenging job with a long-term perspective for professional as well as personal growth.
- Thorough and efficient training at our headquarters in Germany.
- An attractive remuneration, exemplary benefits and a corporate culture that understands the importance of each employee.
Impress us with your application!
If you fit the profile, we look forward receiving an email with your complete application in English or German, including your possible starting date and salary expectations, using reference ST-15-10-19-TE to [email protected].
Ms. Julia Beckmann will gladly answer any questions you may have about this position – Tel. +49 2743 9217 54.
ROTH + WEBER GmbH I Personalmanagement – Julia Beckmann
Betzdorfer Straße 1 I 57520 Niederdreisbach I www.rowe.de