Děkujeme za pochopení.
Zobrazit podobné nabídky
We are proud supporters of storytellers. Every toy we develop is made to the highest level of quality, detail and authenticity so that they can instantly spark the stories in children.
Come and be part of our great, growing team. We are Schleich: the glorious, premium brand which has doubled its turnover in just 5 years, fueled by creativity, curiosity and a lot of fun.
We are offering a brand new office location, flexibility and a high degree of trust and empowerment. Driven by an overwhelming strategic growth agenda and backed up by a global equity firm we are almost ready for the future, missing just one important link:
HR Manager international (m/f/d)
in Prague (CZ)
Your core tasks
- Responsibility starts with the lead for recruiting processes to find talents for our growing European and Japanese teams
- Support our globalization by building close relationships with our subsidiaries (Europe + Japan) and support our leaders along the employee lifecycle
- Support the Head of People, Organization & Development on international HR projects (e. g. employee survey)
- Assist with the designing and roll out of various HR topics and instruments in line with the international HR strategy
- Ensure an excellent employee experience from recruiting to offboarding
- Close cooperation with our global HR team in Schwäbisch Gmünd, Munich and Charlotte (USA)
- You have a degree in Econonmic Psychology oder Economic with focus on Human Resources Management
- You've experienced the full employee life cycle for = 3 years in a dynamic and international enviroment in comparable positions
- You can fall back on experience in recruiting and active sourcing for different hiearchy levels
- Strategic business partnering mindset sounds like the logical next step for you
- Your tendency to choose the data driven approach, underlines your analytical mindset
- You were part of different projects, which underlines your organized personality and your ability to prioritize
- You are fluent English, knowledge in German and an additional language would be a plus
- You are willing to travel regularly to our European offices (e. g.: UK, Spain, France, Netherlands) an Japan
- You have very good knowledge of MS Office, especially Power Point and Excel
- You have basic understanding of labour, tax and social security law
- You will become part of a fast-growing company with attractive conditions.
- You can expect an open and cooperative corporate culture with flat hierarchies, fast decision-making processes and modern working environment (e. g.: remote work).
- We support you in the best possible way with intensive training and constantly accompany your development.
- We offer you exciting tasks in an international environment with plenty of scope for creativity.
- Team spirit is important to us! You can expect an open team with team spirit and fun at work and with our products.
Would you like to grow with us and accompany the wonderful journey of our company?
Then we look forward to receiving your detailed application! Please apply exclusively online – it's quick and easy and ensures the protection of your personal data.
Am Limes 69
73527 Schwäbisch Gmünd