Děkujeme za pochopení.
Zobrazit podobné nabídky
Channel & Account Manager CEE (f/m/d) - Telemecanique Sensors
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Channel & Account Manager (f/m/d). In this position you will lead the tactical execution of operational plans to drive the enablement of channel partners in Central Eastern Europe Countries. You will also realize growth targets by implementing sales plans, national/local promotions, training programs, and inventory.
Become part of our team and contribute significantly to the success of Telemecanique Sensors through your work and personality!
Your work field
- As a Channel & Account Manager (f/m/d), you will create and develop growth-orientated business plans with distributors in Central Eastern Europe for acquisition and existing accounts. You will also gain agreement, establishing measures of performance to drive mutual accountability.
- You will develop and strengthen relationships at key distributors to capitalize on sales and services synergies, leverage operational efficiencies and assure profitable partnerships.
- In addition, you will ensure quality and responsiveness for all the services provided, and continually strive to improve with the aim of offering a “superior ease of doing business experience”.
- The coordination of distributor competency development, resource utilization and program execution are important tasks of your scope.
- As an expert in your field, you will execute channel strategies to drive Telemecanique market share growth, including tailored regional and application specific strategies.
- In addition, you will also develop and strengthen selected OEM’s and accounts.
- Finally, you will disseminate training and campaign programs to keep channel partners up-to date with latest offering
- The ideal candidate has strong experience in distribution planning and management with direct experience in in solution selling and account management in Industrial Automation/Electrical to OEMs, Channel or End Users.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English will be an asset. A Central Eastern European language is a strong advantage (Polish, Czech, Slovakian, Greek, Croatian or Serbian).
- We are looking for a highly motivated candidate with entrepreneurial mindset who wants to thrive in a matrixed organization.
- You should have the willingness to travel within Central Eastern Europe.
- You will be part of a growing company with a positive industry reputation, who is a recognized leader in a market where energy services are in demand.
- You will be joining an entrepreneurial company with a positive corporate culture and strong team culture.
- We offer a competitive salary and bonus opportunities with excellent benefits.
- In this position you will be able to work from home.
- You may develop different interests in the future? With Telemecanique Sensors, you have all the development opportunities an international group can provide.