Information about the position
Job description, responsibilities and duties
Manages the HR function for 100 employees located in Slovakia and the Czech republic. Works with managers and people on all the aspects of HR
• Process data in HR Information System in accordance with the agreed procedure.
• Provide all HR related documents for local entity.
• Answer HR related questions asked by the managed population.
• Guarantee the quality and consistency of employee Master Data
• Contribute to review the processes, templates and procedures based on experience, to build the HR Services and/or for continuous improvement purpose.
• Recruitment for PA CEE as and when required.
• Contribute to develop good HR postures for the Line Managers and make sure they become autonomous, by guiding them through the HR tools, systems and processes.
• Coordinate and guarantee that processes as well as HR programmes are being correctly carried out..
• Contribute to employees' professional development, focusing more specially on high potentials and talents. Ensure the right resources are at the right jobs within the entity. Facilitate internal mobility.
• Depending on the nature of the operational entity served: Guarantee a good social climate - Manage labour relations and legal aspects for the entity - Contribute to occupational health.
• Contribute to the design of organisations (skills, resources, processes) to suit business challenges and HR strategy.
Information about the selection process
This position is temporary as for maternity cover.
Thank you for your job application. If you are interested in this position, please send us your CV in English.
Please mind we will contact only candidates fulfilling position requirements. Thank you for your understanding.
Requirements for the employee
Candidates with education suit the position
University education (Bachelor's degree)
University education (Master's degree)
English - Advanced (C1)
Number of years of experience
Personality requirements and skills
• Ideally university degree in Human Resources or Economics
• Experience in HR position min 4 years , ideally covering all aspects of HR agenda
• Knowledge of HR processes - payroll, recruitment, performance management, talent management, compensation
• Good knowledge of labour law
• Very good knowledge of Slovak, English – written and spoken
• Very good PC skills (MS Office – especially Excel)
• We look for independent and self driven individual, able to manage various HR related tasks, with friendly and positive approach
Brief description of the company
Schneider Electric Systems Slovakia, a member of Schneider Electric group since 2014, is a global technology leader in process automation and software solutions offering safety, critical and distributed control systems, measurement & instrumentation products, visualization and simulation software solutions. The marketplace knows us from our premier brands - Avantis, Eurotherm, Foxboro, Simsci-Esscor, Triconex and Wonderware.
Engineering Excellence Center has been operating in Bratislava since 2008 and employ up to 90 employees.
The center has been successfully executing engineering projects for well-known global customers in petrochemical, chemical, pharmaceutical and power industry.
Number of employees
Schneider Electric Systems Slovakia s.r.o.
821 04 Bratislava
Contact person: Oddelenie Ľudských Zdrojov
E-mail: send CV