Děkujeme za pochopení.
Zobrazit podobné nabídky
Strong as an individual, invincible as a team.
Service Technician (f/m/d) Window Manufacturing Machinery
Contract: Full-time employment | Region: Europe/Central Europe
If you are committed, enjoy performing to a high standard and embracing success in a team-based environment, and are keen to develop your skills as you move forward, this is the place to be. Schüco is a global market leader in the segment covering windows, doors and façades. We are looking to attract people who value a productive work environment as well as a culture of openness and team spirit.
WHAT YOU CAN LOOK FORWARD TO
- Install and set up new machinery at customer sites throughout Europe, including staff induction
- Perform technical fault analyses
- Rectify mechanical, electrical and control-related problems
- Coordinate and conduct essential customer training measures
- Support system migration of machinery to new Schüco systems
WHAT DEFINES YOU
- Solid vocational qualifications in the area of mechanical engineering, electrical systems and/or mechatronics
- Several years' work experience relating to window manufacturing machinery
- Very good command of German and English
- Conscientiousness and flexibility
- Driving licence (passenger vehicles)
- Willingness to travel
How to impress us
- Ability to work independently and in a self-directed manner
- Enthusiasm and passion for change
- Cross-cultural skills
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU
Flexible working hours | Attractive remuneration with benefits not covered by collective agreements | Company pension scheme | Company car with option of private use
HOW TO CONTACT US
Simply forward your application to us via our online careers portal. Should you have any questions, please feel free to call Dagmar Friedrich: +49 3443 342-1926.