Shell Business Operations (SBO) Krakow sits at the centre of Shell’s global businesses, providing an operational backbone to our essential business functions. Working in a vibrant community with strong values and a supportive culture, an SBO-Krakow job will offer the chance to build a lasting and meaningful career. As one of seven Business Operations centres, located worldwide, a job in Krakow will give you the chance to interact and work with people across the world, helping to deliver excellent support to business clients and internal stakeholders as well as advanced financial operations.
Shell is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, LGBT Equality and Individuals with Disabilities.
Customer Operations Specialist with Czech
The Customer Operations Specialist in Retained Accounts Team is an exciting job that offers the opportunity to be end -to-end accountable for the deal to cash process execution for 1 or few global key account.
Purpose is to provide high quality of service to the global key account through effective communication, value-adding interactions and efficient issue resolution for (urgent) order management, scheduling, complaint, invoice disputes resolution (quantity, pricing and partner) and general query resolution.
- Be the first point of contact for global key account, attend to customer contact and resolve customer requests received via email, web or phone.
- Act as the end to end owner for operational issues.
- Proactively provide excellent relationship with global key account.
- Act to resolve customer invoice enquiries including pricing enquiries which may involve crediting and/or debiting the customer.
- Coordinate customer pickups/deliveries and to provide an internal interface between the Customer Operations, Lubricant Supply Chain, vehicle schedulers and Sales.
- Proactively communicate to the global key account when the promised pick up/delivery date will not be met. Manage the back-order process and liaises with the plants, deployment planners and the vehicle.
- Handle eCommerce enquiries and acts as the 1st point of contact regarding the use and application of our eBusiness and has an intimate knowledge of the eTools, applications and functionality.
You will be also part of temporary project and your main responsibilities would be as follow:
- New clients onboarding on 4 markets: Ireland, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Austria.
- Creating new ways of working and standard operating procedures regarding deliveries
- Contact with global stakeholders (delivery lead, project manager, sales)
- Monitoring and reporting progress of onboarding process
- English min. level C1
- Czech or Slovak min. level C1
- Able to work in a highly dynamic and complex environment
- Export and Logistics experience within the industry is an advantage
- Demonstrated relationship building skills, across several levels, including service providers within the business
- Previous experience in a Customer Service or similar role required
- Build professional relationships
- Make decisions and demonstrate Continuous Improvement Mindset
Thanks to cooperation with Shell you gain:
- Comfortable working environment: Newly-built modern office with its own canteen, relax rooms, bike & car parking space
- Yearly bonuses and lots of non-monetary benefits (e.g. MultiSport Card, vouchers for cultural and free time activities, 12 sport sections, and many more)
- Complex medical care and individual life insurance
- Additional funds for trainings and certifications
- EuroShell Card
- Bonus for referring your friend to work
Please note: We occasionally amend or withdraw Shell jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date.
Before applying, you are advised to read our data protection policy. This policy describes the processing that may be associated with your personal data and informs you that your personal data may be transferred to Royal Dutch/Shell Group companies around the world.
The Shell Group and its approved recruitment consultants will never ask you for a fee to process or consider your application for a career with Shell. Anyone who demands such a fee is not an authorised Shell representative and you are strongly advised to refuse any such demand.