Senior Colour & Trim Designer (m/w)
Colour and Trim is a vital department of our company that is responsible for the perfect choice of materials such as fabrics as well as colours. Do you happen to have a university degree in the area of design, do you speak English well and are you highly creative? Join our team of Colour and Trim Design!
What will you do?
- Research international trends and materials.
- Create reports and presentations regarding trends, material concepts; statistics and colour and material specifications.
- Create aesthetic collages and mood boards.
- Create and present various design concepts.
- Participate in the whole process of production including implementation of textile concepts and colour samples.
- Cooperate with suppliers and departments throughout the company.
What do you have to know, have and able to do?
- University degree in the area of textile, product or industrial design (or similar)
- At least 6 of experience in the automotive industry
- High knowledge in exterior colour development
- Team player as well as an independent worker
- Strong creative skills, active attitude towards complex issues
- Independent user of design programs such as Photoshop
- Good command of spoken and written English
- Excellent communication skills, high level of commitment
- Willingness to travel, flexibility, intercultural competence
- Attached portfolio is a main condition
What will you get?
+420 730 862 764