Develop and design car electrics and electronics (m/w)
We have so many plans! Help us make them into real projects. Become part of the technical development team, develop car electrics and electronics, and create the cars of the future with us. Help us invent innovations that make drivers‘ journeys easier, while at the same time increasing safety behind the wheel. We’re looking for both graduates and experienced professionals.
What will you get to try?
- Coordinating projects in all phases of car development.
- Creating technical specifications and tests, and organizing suppliers‘ and testers‘ work
- Obtaining the necessary inputs from our and concern teams.
- Bringing functions and components to life in the form of application development, while at the same time coming up with innovations.
- Actively using English and German, and letting yourself be inspired by global trends.
- Testing the results of your work on prototype cars.
In what areas can you self-realize?
- Development of infotainment (navigation systems, cameras, displays)
- Cyber security in cars
- Creation of the car’s electronic architecture
- Mobile online services (Connected Car)
- Development of hybrid and electric car systems
- Development of imaging electronics – combined devices, HMI, assistance systems
- Test management (electrics and electronics tests)
- Vehicle lighting development, optical simulations
- Development of climatronics
- Development and testing of electrical on-board network
What do you have to know, have and be able to do?
- Ability to coordinate and lead projects, and be communicative. After all, the best ideas are often the result of teamwork.
- Know English or German at a communicative level. After all, you’ll be using foreign languages on a daily basis.
-We value experience with the development of electrical components, in the automotive industry or elsewhere.
What do we offer?
- A modern and international work environment. You can look forward to colleagues from not only Germany and Europe, but also many other countries and continents. Get to know the whole world!
- Possibility of career and professional growth. Every day brings new challenges, and your colleagues in the team will often be the best in the field.
- Opportunity to work with the latest technologies, which you won’t easily get the chance to do elsewhere. And a comprehensive view of the development of the automobile as such.
- Above-standard salary, and regular variable financial bonuses. As a thank you for your efforts.
- Educational courses and training. Develop your skills and knowledge whenever you like.
- Advantageous rental and sale of ŠKODA cars. How about an outing after work?
- Five weeks‘ holidays. So that you can rest properly.
- Contribution to additional pension insurance, and subsidized catering in the workplace building. You can choose from several meals.
- Option of travelling to work by company bus. With high-quality Wi-Fi, of course.
- Other benefits that our recruiters will be happy to discuss. Or read about them here.