Project Manager Electric and Hybrid vehicle (m/w)Do you want to participate in the development of e-mobility? Are you interested in a technique that combines several disciplines such as mechanics, electronics and software? Do you want to work in international team and cooperate with suppliers from Europe and out of Europe? Are you interested in automotive industry?
Do you want to take the unique opportunity to see the results of your work in the Skoda cars around the world? And to proudly show it to your friends?
If the answer to most of the above questions is YES, send us your CV! To our teams we are seeking engineers and project managers for the development of high-voltage components of the electric and hybrid cars, such as traction batteries, charging systems or high voltage control systems. Become one of our experienced professionals!
What will you do?
- Coordinate the development of the components or function (traction battery, charging system, energy management of the car ...)
- Analyze new trends in the energy systems of hybrid and electric vehicles
- Coordinate design solutions with group partners and vendors
- Support the production of traction batteries in Škoda Auto
- Perform and evaluate tests of the car's power system as well as sub-components and functions
- Designing solutions for defects and deficiencies
- Communicate with other Škoda and VW companies
What you should know, be familiar with?
- Higher education - electrical engineering (possibly another technical field with partial knowledge of electrical engineering)
- AJ or NJ - level B1 (intermediate knowledge)
- Interest in cars and electrical technology
- The necessary specific know-how will be drawn with the support of an experienced mentor, your active interest in the thing is important, educate and develop
- Candidate with a field practice advantage, however talented graduates are also welcome
What you will gain?
- Work on interesting e-mobility projects with interesting people
- You will meet the results of your work on the roads around the world
- International working environment
- Work with high-end technologies
- Various financial benefits
- Courses and educational programs, language courses
- Bargain leasing or purchasing of the Skoda car
- Interest-free loan
- 5 weeks of vacation, home office
- Pension contribution