R&D Engineer – ŠKODA Auto development centers (m/w)
Are you interested in the latest trends in the automotive industry and do you want to participate in the development of new ŠKODA cars? Do you have a university degree in the area of engineering/electro/IT or another technical field?
Whether you are interested in design, mechanical enigneering, simulations, calculations, tests or other types of engineering activities, we would definetly like to talk with you about posibilities here in Škoda Auto!
We are looking for suitable candidates for this position we will open during the year
Wheels, chassis, engines, lights, sec. systems, interiors, exteriors... you name it!
- Communication of technical aspects with departments across Škoda Auto and the VW concern.
- Construction / component design or creating technical specifications for suppliers.
- Business trips frequently in EU
- Possible long term assignments in China, Russia and India
Who are we looking for?
Positions are suitable for graduates and also for experienced professionals.
Do you see yourself in some of these areas? If yes, let us know!
What do we offer?
- A modern and international work environment. You can look forward to colleagues from not only Germany and Europe, but also many other countries and continents. Get to know the whole world!
- Possibility of career and professional growth. Every day brings new challenges, and your colleagues in the team will often be the best in the field.
- Opportunity to work with the latest technologies, which you won’t easily get the chance to do elsewhere. And a comprehensive view of the development of the automobile as such.
- Educational courses and training. Develop your skills and knowledge whenever you like.
- Advantageous rental and sale of ŠKODA cars. How about an outing after work?
- Five weeks‘ holidays. So that you can rest properly.
- Contribution to additional pension insurance, and subsidized catering in the workplace building. You can choose from several meals.
- Option of travelling to work by company bus. With high-quality Wi-Fi, of course.
- Other benefits that our recruiters will be happy to discuss. Or read about them here