O365 (Office 365) System Engineer
For over 30 years SoftwareONE has been the foundation for organizations around the world for their technology solutions. With changes in the market from on-premises to cloud, we have always been one step ahead. Underpinning our transitions and evolutions are our seven core values which we expect from all our current employees and look for in our future colleagues. The global nature of our organization allows us to adapt and commit to these values unique to the culture and business needs of each location.
Do you enjoy helping companies implement innovative cloud computing solutions and solve technical problems?
Would you like to do this using the latest cloud computing technologies?
Do you have a knack for helping these groups understand application architectures and integration approaches, and the consultative and leadership skills to launch a project on a trajectory to success?
Are you familiar with security best practices for applications, servers, and networks?
Do you want to be part of a customer-facing technology team helping to ensure the success of Azure as a leading technology platform?
SoftwareONE is looking for experienced and motivated O365 Associate who possess a unique balance of technical depth and strong interpersonal skills. If you have the experience/knowledge required you have the chance to join the team as they help individuals and businesses take their computing infrastructures and applications into the Cloud.
Every day will bring new and exciting challenges on the job while you:
- Serve as the single point of contact for customers related to Microsoft O365 Cloud Support issues.
- Learn and use groundbreaking technologies
- Apply advanced troubleshooting techniques to provide unique solutions to our customers' individual needs
- Interact with leading technologists around the world
- Leverage your extensive customer support experience to provide feedback to internal Cloud Support teams on how to improve our services
- Drive customer communication during critical events
- Drive projects that improve support-related processes and our customers’ technical support experience
What we need to see from you
- Server versions and/or current Outlook or SharePoint versions.
- Knowledge of Office 365 Security & Compliance Features and Authentication protocols.
- Good knowledge of user account administration (Microsoft Office 365 / Microsoft Active Directory).
- Experience supporting O365 applications.
- Native Czech/Slovak and good English required.