Project Engineer Process Equipment
The client is the preferred global partner to the pharmaceutical, biotech and nutrition markets. He focuses on enabling treatments that prevent illness and support healthier lifestyles. He optimize scientific innovation and manufacturing technology to enable the customers to serve their patients and consumers.
The Project Engineer represents the Centre of Excellence for all process equipment related aspects including design, installation, and CQV of the assigned Project.
The Project Engineer is assigned to develop the design of the assigned project according to standards and technologies in collaboration with team members, EPCM company and local Engineering.
She/he supports investment project teams during concept, design, procurement, start up and qualification of Process Equipment. This includes the co-ordination of technical activities involving multiple parties, whilst providing clear alignment and support of the project teams.
Process include all process, buffer and ancillary equipment’s of the project
Develop Design in the best of Lonza’s interest in alignment with global and local in collaboration with project team members, EPCM company and local Engineering
Support EPCM company for bid packages and participate of vendors selection to guarantee design and project requirements
Follow-up equipment construction and participate to FAT execution
Secures optimal flow of technical information with project teams and local Engineering as well as any other relevant stakeholders. Promotes & ensures global standard adherence and that necessary deviations are highlighted, discussed, well justified and documented.
Support CQV team to develop qualifications strategy and CQV documents. Be part of the CQV execution to identify corrective actions and close punch list according to initial design requirements
Support project control team for schedule and cost control
Ensuring compliance with all pertinent safety policies, rules and regulations.
Knowledge and Experience
Bachelors or master’s degree in engineering (chemical, mechanical, process, pharmaceutical, biochemical engineering or equivalent) or long time and in-depth project technical management or operational experience in international environments.
· 5+ years in project engineering, project management and/or operations for chemical, biochemical, pharmaceutical industries, facility layout and optimization or equivalent.
· With vast experience and expertise in the field of process equipment, Utilities and clean rooms design, layout and construction
· Excellent knowledge of current and proposed future technology in the field of process, associated automation, CQV, operation and maintenance
· International experience strongly desired.
· Experienced in cGMP regulatory requirements.
· Knowledge of digital platform like Kneat, unifier, Trackwise
Interesting opportunity with the possibility of long-term employment