SALES ENGINEER North Slovakia & North-East Bohemia
Information about the position
- Place of work
- Trenčín region, Žilina region, Czech Republic
- Job description, responsibilities and duties
- Are you looking for a job which will give you freedom and possibility to develop your technical and sales skills? Would you love to manage your own interesting projects?
Do you enjoy working with young colleagues and use English on daily basis with international teams? Do you want to have the opportunity to plan your daily schedule to be independent and get the right work – life balance?
Our client is well recognized market leader and unique specialist in the industrial lubrication segment. The company builds on more than 80 years old history and on an extensive research and development together with high-performance testing facilities made them to the leading speciality lubricants suppliers worldwide. The company follows modern trends in all aspects.
Due to the continuous increase of effectiveness and improvement activities our client is currently looking for SALES ENGINEER – North Slovakia & North-East Bohemia. The ideal candidate has got very good technical knowledge & technical university degree (e.g. mechanical engineering, chemical or metallurgy).
Our client is seeking to hire a “project sales” type of a person.
Personality wise, we look for a modern, charismatic, communicative, sociable and open team player with result-oriented attitude and willingness to sell quality products.
Candidate is confident to negotiate with clients about various technical improvements and development issues, participate on industrial lubricants selection, design and trials with OEMs, furthermore responsible for preparation of price offers and responsible for sales activities in various market segments and with key customers.
Native Slovak or Czech, Communicative English knowledge is mandatory, German an advantage.
This job offer provides a company car (also for private use), attractive compensation and yearly bonus program, health care program, international team buildings, trainings & workshops. You will be part of an international team which supports the individual development on a competitive level.
- Contract type
- We are recruiting for this job on behalf of our client
- Our client is well recognized market leader and unique specialist in the industrial lubrication segment. The company builds on more than 80 years old history and on an extensive research and development together with high-performance testing facilities made them to the leading speciality lubricants suppliers worldwide. The company follows modern trends in all aspect
Main focus of the client's activities
Requirements for the employee
- Required education
University education (Master's degree)
- Brief description of the company
- TARGET Executive Search is an International Executive Search Group focusing on "Headhunting" for Top and Senior Management across Central and Eastern Europe. TARGET Executive Search was founded in 1994 and today has offices in Austria, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Hungary, Poland, Romania and Slovakia.
- Main focus of the company's activities
- Employment placement and personal consultancy