Děkujeme za pochopení.
Zobrazit podobné nabídky
Senior Electronic Designer (f_m)
40 hours/week | for 2 years (with option for a permanent position)
TU Wien is Austria's largest research and educational institution in the fields of technology and natural sciences. More than 4,000 scientists in eight faculties conduct research on "Technology for People" in five main research areas. The content of the offered studies is based on this excellent research. The more than 27,000 students in the 55 studies offered benefit from this. As a driver of innovation, TU Wien strengthens the business location, enables cooperation and contributes to the prosperity of society.
The Atominstitut, at TU Wien is offering a position as Senior Electronic Designer for initially 2 years with 40 hours/week. Expected start: March, 2021.
- Design and development of commercially not available, tailored electronics for scientific experiments
- Electronics in the area of ultra-precession currents, low noise detection, RF and MW technology
- Programming of micro controller, C #, C ++, assembler and FPGAs
- PCB design (ALTIUM, EAGLE), circuit simulation, EMC, WIN environment
- Communication and definition of specifications of electronic designs
- Responsibility for team, resources, project and quality management
- Degree in electronic engineering (Dipl.-Ing./MSc/PhD) or equivalent qualification
- Several years of experience in electronic desing and development
- Experience with microcontroller-based systems
- Very good skills in English communication and writing. Knowledge of German is advantageous
- Very good knowledge of and experience with both analogue and digital electronics, preferably high-power electronics, RF-, and low-noise analogue electronics, DAQ, embedded systems, FPGAs
- Good knowledge of CAD (Autodesk, SolidWorks)
- Creativity and proven track of records of innovative ideas
- Experience in project management and leading a team
- Continuing personal and professional education and flexible working hours
- Vibrant atmosphere of an international scientific institute
- A creative environment in one of the most liveable cities in the world
People with special needs are equally encouraged to apply. In case of any questions, please contact the confidant for disabled persons at the university (contact: [email protected])
Entry level salary as a non-scientific staff is covered by the Austrian Collective Agreement for university staff, and receives a minimum of EUR 37.966,60/year gross (IVa). Relevant working experiences may increase the yearly income significantly.
We look forward to receiving your application until 25.02.2021.