Děkujeme za pochopení.
Zobrazit podobné nabídky
SENIOR ORACLE SYSTEM ENGINEER
Vršovická 1527, Prague 10-Vršovice, Czechia
Information about the position
V čem je práce v Tescu speciální?
In this role you will be involved and responsible in design strategy, planning development and builds of the database.
· Participates in Project meetings, design reviews and implement solutions based on business requirements as per Tesco standards
· Closely cooperate with second level support service team(s), provide third level support
· Actively work on automation wherever possible (maintenance, release management, monitoring, backups/recovery/refreshes)
· Define and implement database strategy, Capacity Planning and security standards, keep products on latest possible versions
· Perform tests and evaluations regularly to ensure data security, privacy and integrity
· Determine, enforce and document database policies, procedures and standards
· Performs complex analyses and reviews applications being released into production
· Provide a strategic database direction for the organisation
· Working in a cross-cultural team and communicate effectively
Ideal profile attributes:
· Proven working experience as Oracle Database Administrator
· Hands-on experience with database standards and end user applications
· Excellent knowledge of data backup, recovery, security, integrity and SQL
· Familiarity with database design, documentation and coding
· Previous experience with DBA case tools (frontend/backend) and third-party tools
· Familiarity with programming languages API
Skills relevant for the role:
· Fully familiar with Oracle DB concepts (build and administration) (MS SQL, DB2 is advantage)
· Advanced skills in SQL , PLSQL (T-SQL) and shell scripting (sh/ksh/python)
· Advanced instance, sql tunning skills, database security and encryption knowledges
· Familiar with HA/DR concepts and solutions
· Have overall IT, infrastructure, programming knowledges and be able to work in DevOps environment
· Beneficial knowledges: Application servers, Oracle Financials, Exadata, DB2,MS SQL, webservices (REST/SOAP/JSON), Ansible, Hadoop, NOSQL
· Fluent English communication skills
YOU WILL ENJOY WORKING WITH US BECAUSE WE CAN OFFER YOU:
· FLEXIBILITY – We know how important work life balance is. We respect the needs of our colleagues and offer them flexible start and finish at work and home office with a minimum of 2 days/week in the office.
· CAREER AND PERSONAL GROWTH – For us this is not just an empty phrase. We support our colleagues in their career and personal growth, since we are an international company with many opportunities.
· COLLECTIVE – Relationships among colleagues are important to us, thus we support and organise team spirit activities, including sport, teambuilding and other social events for our employees. You will be part of existing team and you will have a „Buddy“ from day one.
· CAFETERIA - With this benefit system you can choose from a broad range of benefits how you would like to spend your credit in your free time. Based on your preferences you can choose from sports, relaxation, beauty-based and educational options!
· OTHER BENEFITS - Laptop, mobile phone, Multisport card, Tesco shopping discounts, Being.Well programme activities (fruit and healthy snacks, competitions etc.)
· FAMILY - We know how important family is, which is why we offer a wide range of benefits aimed at supporting family such as: Matching the maternity allowance up to the amount of the net salary during the duration of maternity leave, paid 2-week leave for new fathers, extra-standard support for adoptive parents and foster parents, Additional time off for important life events such as wedding, moving, accompanying a first-grader on the first day of school, etc.
Join our team and be a part of building one of the biggest brands in the retail industry!
Let us know you are interested by pushing the APPLY button!
Meal tickets / catering allowance
Flexible start/end of working hours
Discount on company products / services
Bez čeho se neobejdete?
Candidates with education suit the position
E-mail: send CV