Děkujeme za pochopení.
Zobrazit podobné nabídky
IT TECHNOLOGY PROGRAMME MANAGER (Hybrid)
Information about the position
V čem je práce v Tescu speciální?
TECHNOLOGY PROGRAMME MANAGER / IT Project manager (HR stream)
ABOUT THE ROLE
Technical Project Manager manage IT programme of given Product(s) in People (HR) stream with variety of technical disciplines including Product and Software Engineering and deliver challenging, complex, cross-functional technology projects and progammes that support our colleagues and help serve customers better.
WHAT WOULD YOU DO?
- Work with all involved stakeholders on daily basis (Tesco Central Europe HR department, Functional & Technical Analysts form your team, Technology Vendors)
- Deliver in short iterations, in small increments (Stories delivery, via Traditional delivery, Scrum or Kanban)
- Master Product(s) backlog in JIRA, moderate backlog meetings, like grooming, prioritization, delivery onboarding
- Create and track a plan in JIRA, to deliver the programme goals, including the technical implementation plan, manage risks
- Be also one of team members, work on Functional design, Testing and day to day functional support
- Monitor support trends & highlight any risks on time
- Effectively manage Support of given Product(s), including management of Major incidents, ensuring stakeholders are updated with the right information to drive the correct decisions
- Understand trade-offs and resulting impacts; make impacts visible to stakeholders for the right decision to be made
- Build positive relationships with internal teams & suppliers
- Coach peers and other roles, teaching where required, on methodologies and programme management tools
- Moderate and be part of technical discussion between technology teams (infrastructure, security, development, …)
WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW?
- Team player attitude
- Strong decision making and prioritization skills (problem solving), great analytical skills
- Open mind, independent and practical thinking. Enthusiastic, and responsive person with the ability to plan and organise
- Flexibility and Adaptability – ability to easy adapt to new and changing requirements by doing detailed analysis beforehand
- Ownership and commitment towards assigned products/projects
- Knowledge of identifying, planning and co-ordinating related products or portfolios of change and apply appropriate methodologies to deliver it in the best way
- Knowledge and understanding of end-to-end development lifecycle
- Knowledge and experience of Agile methodologies, writing effective user stories/ acceptance criterias
- Knowledge of Technology & Security standards (system integration, patching, databases, security trends, etc.)
- Experience with planning and implementation of procedures for risk management
- Being able to present key messages briefly using written and verbal techniques
- Ability to demonstrate resilience during change and continue delivery
- Basic overview of current Technology trends
- Czech/Slovak and English languages are a must (both written and fluent spoken)
- Willingness to travel occasionally (across Europe)
ADVANTAGE WOULD BE:
- Knowledge and experience of front-end Software delivery and optimisation
- Experience with work in international environment
- Knowledge and experience of software technical design choices
- Hungarian language
WHY YOU WILL LIKE WORKING WITH US:
THE CLASSIC - You can look forward to being given your own laptop, a cell phone for personal use, 5 weeks of vacation, a meal allowance, a contribution to Multisport card, a 15 % discount on every purchase at Tesco, modern offices in Prague - Vršovice, free parking in the shopping mall Eden and much more...
WELLBEING FIRST - We know how important the family is and that is why we offer a wide range of benefits focused on family support, such as maternity and paternity leave up to 100 % of salary, above-standard support for adoptive parents and foster parents. We also offer a gift basket for a newborn or adopted child and additional time off for important life events such as weddings, moving out, accompanying a first grader on the first day of school and much more...
COMPANY CULTURE - We offer a flexible and friendly environment that allows you to be yourself and combine family life with work. We organize various community events several times a year, such as BBQs, summer games, St. Nicholas Day, or Christmas parties.
VOLUNTEERING - Our mission is to give something extra to our customers, communities, and the planet every day. That's why we engage in multiple charitable activities that you can be a part of and take up to 2 days of paid time off to volunteer.
SUPPORTING YOUR MIND, BODY AND LIFE - It doesn't matter if you prefer to release the endorphins while relaxing or at the gym. In the benefit system Cafeteria, you can choose how you want to take care of yourself. Free fruit in the workplace will encourage you to eat healthier. We organize themed lectures and workshops to support your personal well-being, focusing on your mental and financial health. For colleagues in difficult situations, we offer our Employee Assistance Program or financial support from our charity program, Tesco Angel.
CAREER AND PERSONAL GROWTH - Are you eager for new challenges and don't like falling into a rut? Our dynamic environment of a large international company will allow you to discover a world of different career opportunities and your own self. We offer career advancement, training, online English classes, or an internal mentoring program.
You will be responsible for assigned tasks from the first day and their number will increase as you gain experience to the full range of your responsibilities in the first 3 months. During this time you will be fully trained.
You will be part of an existing team and you will have a „Buddy“ from day one.
FLEXIBILITY – We know how important work life balance is. We respect the needs of our colleagues and offer them flexible start and finish at work and home office with a minimum of 2 days/week in the office.
The job requires to be based in/close to Prague.
If this sounds exciting, then we'd love to hear from you!
Let us know you are interested by pushing the APPLY button!
Corporate recreational facilities
Educational courses, training
Meal tickets / catering allowance
Occasional work from home
Flexible start/end of working hours
Contribution to sport / culture / leisure
Discount on company products / services