Děkujeme za pochopení.
Zobrazit podobné nabídky
THIRD PARTY RISK MANAGER (POLISH SPEAKING)
Information about the position
V čem je práce v Tescu speciální?
ABOUT THE ROLE:
This is a fantastic opportunity to join Tesco’s Third Party Risk Management team, part of the wider Cyber Risk function. The Third Party Risk team provides assurance to Tesco by assessing the security risk and criticality of third party (supplier) organisations that store, access, or process Tesco data, or provide a critical service.
- Work with suppliers to identify and remediate risks as required and furthermore identifying critical suppliers to Tesco
- Maintain an up-to-date record of all suppliers that access, store, process and provide critical services to Tesco, including the supplier assurance risk register
- Provide high quality risk reports, with guidance and recommendations, to enable senior business owners to make the most appropriate risk decisions relating to the use of the supplier
- Monitor on-going compliance of suppliers within set schedules depending on the risk profile of the supplier
- Work closely with the relevant business owners, legal and procurement to ensure third party risks are considered and managed at appropriate points of the supplier lifecycle
- Support Technology colleagues with queries relating to supplier assurance
EXPERIENCE RELEVANT FOR THIS JOB:
- IT audit/risk management, with examples of managing technology risk and compliance within an organisation
- Knowledge of ISO standards in relation to information security and business continuity
- SME level expertise in respect to information security risk management processes, frameworks and procedures
- Leading, planning and conducting interviews with suppliers (or similar stakeholders) to obtain an understanding of the area being reviewed
SKILLS RELEVANT FOR THIS JOB:
- Critical thinking with strong attention to detail and good organisational skills
- Strong written, verbal communication and presentation skills, working with all levels of seniority and disciplines within the organisation
- Able to build solid working relationships with peers as well as internal and external stakeholders
- At least one professional qualification such as CISA, CISM, CISSP or equivalent
- Fluent Polish and English language knowledge
YOU WILL ENJOY WORKING WITH US BECAUSE WE CAN OFFER YOU:
- THE CLASSIC - You can look forward to being given your own laptop, a cell phone for personal use, 5 weeks of vacation, a meal allowance, a contribution to Multisport card, a 15 % discount on every purchase at Tesco, modern offices in Prague - Vršovice, free parking in the shopping mall Eden and much more...
WELLBEING FIRST - We know how important the family is and that is why we offer a wide range of benefits focused on family support, such as maternity and paternity leave up to 100 % of salary, above-standard support for adoptive parents and foster parents. We also offer a gift basket for a newborn or adopted child and additional time off for important life events such as weddings, moving out, accompanying a first grader on the first day of school and much more...
- COMPANY CULTURE - We offer a flexible and friendly environment that allows you to be yourself and combine family life with work. We organize various community events several times a year, such as BBQs, summer games, St. Nicholas Day, or Christmas parties.
- VOLUNTEERING - Our mission is to give something extra to our customers, communities, and the planet every day. That's why we engage in multiple charitable activities that you can be a part of and take up to 2 days of paid time off to volunteer.
- SUPPORTING YOUR MIND, BODY AND LIFE - It doesn't matter if you prefer to release the endorphins while relaxing or at the gym. In the benefit system Cafeteria, you can choose how you want to take care of yourself. Free fruit in the workplace will encourage you to eat healthier. We organize themed lectures and workshops to support your personal well-being, focusing on your mental and financial health. For colleagues in difficult situations, we offer our Employee Assistance Program or financial support from our charity program, Tesco Angel.
- CAREER AND PERSONAL GROWTH - Are you eager for new challenges and don't like falling into a rut? Our dynamic environment of a large international company will allow you to discover a world of different career opportunities and your own self. We offer career advancement, training, online English classes, or an internal mentoring program.
- FLEXIBILITY – We know how important work life balance is. We respect the needs of our colleagues and offer them flexible start and finish at work and home office with a minimum of 2 days/week in the office.
If that sounds like something you’d like to be a part of, please get in touch!
Let us know you are interested by pushing the ANSWER button!
Educational courses, training
Work mostly from home
Meal tickets / catering allowance
Holidays 5 weeks
Flexible start/end of working hours
Discount on company products / services