Děkujeme za pochopení.
Zobrazit podobné nabídky
SOFTWARE ENGINEER BACKENDLocation/Division Specific Information
Do the most interesting work in your life. HighChem, founded by Robert Mistrik, is one of the top technological companies in Slovakia developing truly extraordinary applications.
HighChem has recently been acquired by Thermofisher Scientific and we are looking to hire talented individuals who want to part of an exciting project.
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 70,000 extraordinary minds have a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer.
We are a team of talented and energetic individuals, building a new cloud-based platform to host all of our application workflows developed in the division. The team works in a very positive and creative environment. The platform will be focusing on multiple aspects such as identity management, deployment strategies using Kubernetes , horizontal scaling for high performance, multi cloud deployments , data lake strategy and applying machine learning to our data to get more insights.
This is an ambitious initiative and we are looking for someone with a passion to build awesome products using cutting edge technology and enjoys finding solutions to hard technical challenges.
As you join the team you will right away start contributing to building the platform
Thermo Fisher Scientific's mission is to help make the world a healthier, cleaner and safer place. This position offers a unique opportunity at Thermo Fisher Scientific to help our mission by leading and executing on next generation architecture and platform.
The Software Developer will be part of an agile development team, focusing on building our next generation cloud-based architecture and platform. Right away you will be at the forefront of developing groundbreaking capabilities. We are looking for someone with a strong engineering background and experience developing fast, scalable and reliable services in a production environment.
In this position you will be responsible for developing, shipping and maintaining web services providing direct value to our customers.
What will you do?
- Implement and maintain the API endpoints and services and ensure they provide functionality meeting our customer needs.
- Participate in designing and building systems for maximum performance, reliability and scalability
- Participate in code reviews, architectural decision, write unit tests, and conduct troubleshooting to ensure up-time for live systems
- Work collaboratively across the Technology, UX, and Product organizations to ensure alignment towards business goals
- Maintain high standards of software quality within the team by establishing good practices and habits.
- Identify and encourage areas for growth and improvement within the team.
How will you get here?
- Minimum of 5+ years’ experience developing commercial software.
- Proven Experience with AWS or Azure Cloud, integrating distributing computing environments with the Cloud
- Experience with container deployment/Kubernetes.
- Knowledge of distributed cloud native deployment principles and best practices.
- Deep understanding of API design, including versioning, isolation and micro-services. Experience developing RESTful APIs
- Experience in .NET C#.
- Experience with Test Driven Development and Agile software methodology
- Proven experience with software development life cycle (SDLC) and agile/iterative methodologies required
- Experience with bio informatics and leading offshore teams as an advantage
What we can offer:
- Friendly environment & nice office in the city center
- Meal vouchers
- Yearly bonus
- Global company Employee Stock Purchase Plan option
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible working hours