ACCOUNT MANAGER – LIFE SCIENCE
Requisition ID: R- 00895394
When you join us at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll be part of a smart, driven team that shares your passion for exploration and discovery. With revenues of $20 billion and the largest investment in R&D in the industry, we give our people the resources and opportunities to make significant contributions to the world.
This position is a field sales position responsible for achieving the assigned territory sales plan.The Genetic Analysis sales solutions person will have a strong technical acumen in the areas of QPCR, Sequencing (Sanger and NGS) and Microarray, will demonstrate technical credibility to effectively consult with customers and influence key decisions on technology and product choices. This person drive sales for Sequencing and QPCR markets using knowledge of the business and of external context to deliver profitable initiatives that build sales. Responsible for implementation of sales strategy and tactics needed to reach Company’s goals on own territory.
- Achieve the agreed sales target.
- Increase the install base of Thermo Fisher’s Life Sciences Group within the sales territory with a special focus to Sequencing and QPCR
- Drive business expansion in consumables market
- Maintain updated territory & actions plan; anticipate pipeline changes to address shortfalls. See trends and coordinate sales activities with sales manager accordingly
- Consistently and accurately manages sales process including sales forecasting, pipeline management, and sales tracking through the use of our customer relationship management program and other designated IT tools
- Academic degree (minimum MSc) in biology / life sciences discipline.
- Proven good sales attitude, 3-5 years in sales are a preferred requisite
- Attitude to develop and implement strategies that drive growth
- Excellent communication skills in English, written and spoken
- Based in Slovakia region, preferred Bratislava area
HOW DO WE MOTIVATE YOU:
- Opportunity to be part of a successful international company specialized in HI TECH
- Interesting compensation package and an extensive package of benefits (insurance, multisport card, relax room, sports and company events)
- Training and development support (language, professional hard/soft skills training)
- Modern work environment
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 65,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer.
Apply today! http://jobs.thermofisher.com