Děkujeme za pochopení.
Zobrazit podobné nabídky
Advancing safe technologies, improving human lives
Since our beginning as a spin-off of the Vienna University of Technology (TU Wien) in 1998, we are advancing safety control platforms and robust networks in the areas of Automotive, Aerospace, Off-Highway and Industrial. Especially in recent years, TTTech Group has grown substantially. To date, more than 1,400 employees in more than 10 locations worldwide are working for TTTech companies. Leading companies and renowned partners from different areas count on our innovative know-how.
As a part of TTTech Group, TTTech Computertechnik AG is a technology leader in safety control platforms and real-time networks for Industrial IoT and aerospace applications. Solutions from TTTech ensure safety and electronic robustness for a more connected and automated world. For the expansion of our sales team we are looking for a
Sales Manager Industrial IoT (m/f)Due to our steady growth we are seeking reinforcement for sales in the area of IoT with the goal of expanding our market position in addition to technology leadership.
- Acquisition of new clients for our smart TSN switch- and edge-computing product range
- Generation of customer contacts at fairs, conferences and other marketing facilities
- Close cooperation with Product Management
- Support of our Product Development
- Creation of structured market analyses
- Elaboration of calculations and offers
- Sales planning, reporting and project controlling
- Educational background in the field of electrical engineering/electronics
- Enthusiasm for selling innovative and complex solutions in the industrial automation area
- Min. of 3 years of experience in selling technically demanding and consulting-intensive solutions
- Willingness to continuously develop the necessary technical know-how further
- Experience in contract negotiations
- Market expertise in the field of industrial automation
- Knowledge of Ethernet-based communication solutions is advantageous
- Very good command of German and English
- Exciting work environment – share our passion for high-tech innovation and cutting-edge technologies
- Unique team spirit – join our dedicated team of international experts
- Central office location – benefit from our office location in the heart of Vienna
- Individual development opportunities – choose from our broad training offers and career opportunities
- Flexible working arrangements – tailor your work according to your personal needs
Join us and support the development of cutting-edge technologies for a more connected and automated world of tomorrow. We provide room for continuous personal and professional growth. As part of our team you contribute to more safety and electronic robustness for our innovative solutions.
Your performance is remunerated with an attractive and market-compliant salary. The position is subject to the Collective Agreement for Employees in the Metal Trade (Kollektivvertrag für Angestellte Metallgewerbe) and we provide a minimum salary of 46,000.- Euro gross per year. Naturally, we offer an overpayment based on your previous experience and qualifications.
Does our offer sound interesting? If so, we look forward to receiving your complete online application and the opportunity to discuss further details in person.