Děkujeme za pochopení.
Zobrazit podobné nabídky
Advancing safe technologies, improving human lives
Since our beginning as a spin-off of the Vienna University of Technology (TU Wien) in 1998, we are advancing safety control platforms and robust networks in the areas of Automotive, Aerospace, Off-Highway and Industrial. Especially in recent years, TTTech Group has grown substantially. To date, more than 1,400 employees in more than 10 locations worldwide are working for TTTech companies. Leading companies and renowned partners from different areas count on our innovative know-how.
TTControl, a joint venture company of TTTech and HYDAC International with locations in Vienna and Brixen, is one of the leading suppliers in the field of safety controls, displays and connectivity solutions. Our products build the technological heart of innovative machines like combine harvesters, snow groomers, lifting platforms or fire-fighting vehicles. We improve the safety and reliability of electronic systems in these machines and substantially contribute to make autonomous operations a reality. For the expansion of our product development team in Vienna, we are looking for a
Senior Software Architect (m/f)You will support the entire development process, detect current trends, identify potential improvements and generate best results through teamwork. By interacting with customers and application engineering you will bring in new ideas and drive the software requirements break down, architecture definition and implementation.
- Take over responsibilities along the whole product lifecycle – from high-level architecture, software design and development to expert support of our product management and sales team
- Focus on safety critical real time systems based on high-end microcontrollers, communication interfaces and state-of-the-art operating systems
- Define safety architectures and system specifications in accordance with the standards IEC 61508 and ISO 26262
- Share and broaden your knowledge and experiences within your team, provide guidance for software developers and create new ideas together
- University degree (TU/FH), ideally with focus on software engineering (e.g. Computer Science)
- Relevant experience in embedded software development (very good C-programming skills) as well as in software development processes
- Experience with real-time operating systems and communication protocols
- Knowledge of functional safety standards (IEC 61508, ISO 26262, ISO 13849) and standards (V-model, MISRA) beneficial
- Committed and solution-orientated team player with an independent and precise style of working
- Very good command of German and English
- Opportunity to take over responsibility – turn your ideas into reality and contribute to our success story
- Exciting work environment – share our passion for high-tech innovation and cutting-edge technologies
- Unique team spirit – join our dedicated team of international experts
- Central office location – benefit from our office location in the heart of Vienna
- Flexible working arrangements – tailor your work according to your personal needs
Join us and support the development of cutting-edge technologies for a more connected and automated world of tomorrow. We provide room for continuous personal and professional growth. As part of our team you contribute to more safety and electronic robustness for our innovative solutions.
Your performance is remunerated with an attractive and market-compliant salary. The position is subject to the Collective Agreement for Employees in the Metal Trade (Kollektivvertrag für Angestellte Metallgewerbe) and we provide a minimum salary of 50,000.- Euro gross per year. Naturally, we offer an overpayment based on your previous experience and qualifications.
Does our offer sound interesting? If so, we look forward to receiving your complete online application and the opportunity to discuss further details in person.