Děkujeme za pochopení.
Zobrazit podobné nabídky
Advancing safe technologies, improving human lives
Since our beginning as a spin-off of the Vienna University of Technology (TU Wien) in 1998, we are advancing safety control platforms and robust networks in the areas of Automotive, Aerospace, Off-Highway and Industrial. Especially in recent years, TTTech Group has grown substantially. To date, more than 1,600 employees in more than 12 locations worldwide are working for TTTech companies. Leading companies and renowned partners from different areas count on our innovative know-how.
TTControl, a joint venture company of TTTech and HYDAC International with locations in Vienna and Brixen, is one of the leading suppliers in the field of safety controls, displays and connectivity solutions. Our products build the technological heart of innovative machines like combine harvesters, snow groomers, lifting platforms or fire-fighting vehicles. We improve the safety and reliability of electronic systems in these machines and substantially contribute to make autonomous operations a reality. For the expansion of our Team in Vienna we are looking for a
Software Engineer with focus on IoT connectivity solutions (m/f)
Developing smart and reliable electronic displays and connectivity solutions for innovative mobile machines is our passion. In this technically challenging position you will be responsible for the development of C# software for our IoT connectivity gateways and intelligent displays (HMI products). You will take over responsibility along the whole product lifecycle and be part of an experienced and very motivated team of engineers in an innovative high-tech environment.
- Design, develop and maintain software for our embedded Linux based connectivity gateways in C# / .NET
- Continuously improve our C# / .NET based PC tools for our human machine interfaces
- Support our documentation team with your expertise to write technical documentation for our customers
- Support our test team in verification and validation activities, as well as definition of test concepts for automated regression testing
- Share and broaden your knowledge and experiences within your team, creating new ideas together
- University degree (TU/FH) for technical studies with focus on software engineering
- Expert in C# / .NET
- Experienced in working in Linux environments
- Basic knowledge in C / C ++ in embedded environment is a plus
- Motivated and committed team player with curiosity for innovation and learning
- Precise and solution-oriented working style, open communication
- Very good command of English, German is a plus
- Opportunity to take over responsibility – turn your ideas into reality and contribute to our success story
- Exciting work environment – share our passion for high-tech innovation and cutting-edge technologies
- Unique team spirit – join our dedicated team of international experts
- Central office location – benefit from our office location in the heart of Vienna
- Flexible working arrangements – tailor your work according to your personal needs
Join us and support the development of cutting-edge technologies for a more connected and automated world of tomorrow. We provide room for continuous personal and professional growth. As part of our team you contribute to more safety and electronic robustness for our innovative solutions.
Your performance is remunerated with an attractive and market-compliant salary. The position is subject to the Collective Agreement for Employees in the Metal Trade (Kollektivvertrag für Angestellte Metallgewerbe) and we provide a minimum salary of 38,000.- Euro gross per year. Naturally, we offer an overpayment based on your previous experience and qualifications.
Does our offer sound interesting? If so, we look forward to receiving your complete online application and the opportunity to discuss further details in person.