Děkujeme za pochopení.
Zobrazit podobné nabídky
Advancing safe technologies, improving human lives
Since our beginning as a spin-off of the Vienna University of Technology (TU Wien) in 1998, we are advancing safety control platforms and robust networks in the areas of Automotive, Aerospace, Off-Highway and Industrial. Especially in recent years, TTTech Group has grown substantially. To date, more than 1,600 employees in more than 12 locations worldwide are working for TTTech companies. Leading companies and renowned partners from different areas count on our innovative know-how.
TTControl, a joint venture company of TTTech and HYDAC International with locations in Vienna and Brixen, is one of the leading suppliers in the field of safety controls, displays and connectivity solutions. Our products build the technological heart of innovative machines like combine harvesters, snow groomers, lifting platforms or fire-fighting vehicles. We improve the safety and reliability of electronic systems in these machines and substantially contribute to make autonomous operations a reality. For the expansion of our Team in Vienna we are looking for a
Embedded Software Developer (m/f)
Developing smart and reliable electronic control units and software platforms for innovative mobile machines is our passion. You will be responsible for the development of safety critical real-time systems for use in the mobile machinery and automotive sector which are meeting the highest safety and quality standards.
Depending on your work experience you will start either as a Professional or Senior Developer. As a Senior you take over responsibility along the whole product lifecycle – from requirements engineering, architecture and software design, to implementation and testing.
- Develop embedded software for electronic control units focusing on safety critical real-time systems based on high-end microcontrollers, communication interfaces and state-of-the art operating systems
- Align with customers on requirements definition
- Design of overall system architectures
- Support in verification and validation activities, as well as definition of test concepts for automated regression testing
- Share and broaden your knowledge and experiences within your team, providing guidance for software developers and creating new ideas together
- University degree (TU/FH) for technical studies (e.g. Computer Science, Mechatronics or Electronics)
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in real-time embedded software development, preferably in the Automotive or Off-Highway sector
- Very good knowledge of embedded C
- Ideally experience with relevant standards (IEC61508, ISO26262, ISO13849) and industry standards (MISRA)
- Committed team player with an independent and precise way of working
- Experience with AUTOSAR is a plus
- Very good command of English
- Opportunity to take over responsibility – turn your ideas into reality and contribute to our success story
- Exciting work environment – share our passion for high-tech innovation and cutting-edge technologies
- Unique team spirit – join our dedicated team of international experts
- Central office location – benefit from our office location in the heart of Vienna
- Flexible working arrangements – tailor your work according to your personal needs
Work with us on enabling autonomous operation and connected machines together with the industry leaders in our field: We trust our engineers, their skills and competences. At TTControl you will experience a fast-growing company with a lot of possibilities to develop personally, an open communication style and a supportive team environment. Sounds like a work place for you? We are looking forward to your online application.
Employees in the Metal Trade (Kollektivvertrag für Angestellte Metallgewerbe) and we provide a minimum salary of 40,000.- Euro gross per year. Naturally, we offer an overpayment based on your previous experience and qualifications.
Does our offer sound interesting? If so, we look forward to receiving your complete online application and the opportunity to discuss further details in person.