Děkujeme za pochopení.
Zobrazit podobné nabídky
Advancing safe technologies, improving human lives
Since our beginning as a spin-off of the Vienna University of Technology (TU Wien) in 1998, we are advancing safety control platforms and robust networks in the areas of Automotive, Aerospace, Off-Highway and Industrial. Especially in recent years, TTTech Group has grown substantially. To date, more than 1,600 employees in more than 12 locations worldwide are working for TTTech companies. Leading companies and renowned partners from different areas count on our innovative know-how.
TTTech Auto AG is a part of TTTech Group and offers solutions for the challenges of future mobility. In the past 20 years, we have gathered unique know-how in driver assistance systems and automated driving. We have developed safety software and hardware platforms that fuel our partner’s innovative projects. Together with leading car manufacturers and renowned partners we are paving the way to make automated driving a reality. For the expansion of our Automotive team in Munich we are looking for several
Software Developer C++ Autonomous Driving (m/f/d)
In this technically challenging function you will be developing complex tools that allow our clients to parameterize and configure our products. As key member of our team partitioned into feature areas having sub-teams working in close co-operation with OEM in SCRUM environment.
- C++ software development in a SCRUM environment
- Develop of key algorithms of vision, machine learning, sensor fusion, dynamics, drive strategy and robotics
- Test and verify software in close collaboration with the client
- Keep close relationship to project managers, customers and other teams
- Minimum 3 years experience in C++ 11 or 14 programming including STL
- Extensive practical experience with various platforms and libraries like Boost, OpenCV & ROS applications
- Knowledge in embedded system using Linux, QNX, GeniVi, Multicore and Open Source development
- Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics or Physics
- Business-fluent in English, German is advantageous
- Exciting work environment – share our passion for high-tech innovation and cutting-edge technologies
- Unique team spirit – join our dedicated team of international experts
- Individual development opportunities – choose from our broad training offers and career opportunities
Join us and support the development of cutting-edge technologies for a more connected and automated world of tomorrow. We provide room for continuous personal and professional growth. As part of our team, you are helping to make autonomous driving a reality on a global scale.
Does our offer sound interesting? If so, we look forward to receiving your complete online application and the opportunity to discuss further details in person.