Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
IFCO is the leading global provider of reusable packaging solutions for fresh foods, serving customers in 50+ countries. IFCO operates a pool of over 314 million Reusable Plastic Containers (RPCs) globally, which are used for over 1.7 billion shipments of fresh fruit and vegetables, meat, poultry, seafood, eggs, bread, and other items from suppliers to grocery retailers every year. IFCO RPCs ensure a better fresh food supply chain by protecting freshness and quality and lowering costs, food waste and environmental impact compared to single-use packaging.
Do you want to take the next step up in your career?
For our Engineering Hub in Ohlsdorf near Gmunden we are looking for:
- Engineer Software using the Java EE stack
- Design and implement REST APIs
- Assert code quality implementing Unit-tests
- Collaborate in an agile SCRUM team supported by JIRA workflows and toolsets
- Create and provide data analysis in a Big Data environment
- Provide 3rd level support
- A bachelor’s degree in software engineering
- 3 years of experience as a Java Software engineer
- Good technical knowledge about Java and Java EE development
- Experience developing applications using relational database with SQL, JPA
- Good knowledge about Web-development with JSF (CSS, HTML)
- A true team player: open, communicative and capable of working in self-organizing teams
- Your English is fluent in speaking and writing, German is a plus
What`s in for you:
- A modern work-environment within an international company and Scrum-Team
- A stable and flexible long-term employment
- Continuous learning opportunities
- Trainings and language courses
- Get in touch with fancy technologies
- Several additional benefits like Fruit baskets, Free hot beverages and many more
- A starting salary of min. 3.100€ gross per month (14 times a year) which may be even higher dependent on your qualification and experience
Do you want to be part of our success story?
Please hand in your documents online or provide them via email to [email protected].